Review by bemis
Good "Fast & Reliable"
- Location: Reading,Middlesex,MA
- Cost: $95 per month
- Install: about 1 days
Overall "worth it"
|Pre Sales Information:|
Value for money:
(ratings match consensus)
Had FIOS internet at two different homes, first starting in April 2009, it is May 2012 now.
- The ability to change services online is very limited. If you want to unbundle you must call them
- Billing can be a mess... I have phone service, they insist on billing me $2.50/mo for unlisted service despite multiple calls asking them take that off
- Bill is full of fees and quasi-taxes, my package is supposed to be $84.99/mo but ends up being $94.84 due to nearly $10 in taxes and fees, at least $5 of which are imposed by Verizon and not required by government, most are related to phone
- I'd love for them to offer a $40/mo 10/10 or 10/5 service for those of us who would like to keep costs down
- It has never, and I mean NEVER, been down. Through 2 ice storms, a hurricane and several multi-hour power outages, I have always had service even while I was on generator
- Consistently fast & reliable, and this quantifiable as I've been in the "Sam Knows" project for over a year
member for 6.2 years, 409 visits, last login: 265 days ago
updated 2.4 years ago