Verizon FiOS page on DSLReports

bullet 1911 reviews (1452 good) (133 bad)

Review by bob1954 See Profile

• Location: Hackensack,Bergen,NJ
Good "Great value for money, great hd picture, Internet fast, clear phone line."
Bad "None so far"
Overall "If Fios is available in your area do not hestitate and get it..."

Well I was a Cablevision customer for many years and satisfied most of time but with Fios I choosen the Ultimate HD with the 35/35 Internet and the home phone line for 120.00 per month with no contract and the price is good for 24 months. With these services I also have multi room DVR for life for as long as I keep all 3 services. The speed I am receiving now is 43 / 35 and I very happy because this is the speed I receive any time of the day, which was a problem with Optimum. The wireless router is a plus..I will keep you updated as time goes on.

This is just an update of the services I have, and I really don't have anything to add to my review.. The services have been flawless and I couldn't be any happier..I would highly recommend Fios to anyone that can receive it...The phone service is crystal clear, and the TV has a great HD picture, and the internet is always 43megs down and 35 megs up...

06/20/12: Renegoicated by Fios deal so I can get the new speeds, which for me now is 84megs down and 37mes up. I still have all the channels plus all the HD Channels...No visit was required, and everything was done as promissed...If this service is available to you, there is no other choices...Recommend highly...

I am still very well pleased with the service and speed, but the only thing I would like to see them do is add more HD channels..

updated 1 year ago

Comments:
ExtremeRFR

join:2005-05-13
West New York, NJ

1 recommendation

Multi Room DVR RULES

In order to keep the MultiRoom DVR, you must keep your services active and uninterrupted. Meaning if you are late on a payment kiss your Multi Room DVR Free for Life GONE! Set up automatic payments so you can keep your DVR monthly fee FREE. Or pay each month and not pass the Date Due. Just to let you know. I was reading the fine prints. Good luck and enjoy your FiOS! I've been a customer for over 2 years. I love their services!