Verizon FiOS page on DSLReports

bullet 1938 reviews (1455 good) (144 bad)

Review by aximr See Profile

• Location: Wood Ridge,Bergen,NJ
Good "Awesome"
Bad "Nothing yet"
Overall "Very Happy with triple Play option"

After years with OOL and putting up with them I decided to give FIOS a go. After a month of FIOS I could not be happier. TV Picture is great, Internet speed are excellent and do not fluctuate as had been the case with OOL. Phone quality is also great, I had pretty much had it with Optimum voice as it was unusable at certain times of the day.

I was pretty annoyed when I called to cancel my service with OOL, They offered to come out and check my line and told me the reason I was having speed issues with the internet and phone was that the line to my house had probably gotten corroded over time. They offered to rewire from the pole to my modem and TV's. I told the gentlemen that I had a service call 3 months ago about the issue and they service tech came out and check the line and said nothing was wrong. So now they wanted to really address the problem. I said no thanks I wanted to give FIOS a try. Well to make a long stopry short. He didn't want to take no for an answer and keep offering extra and price reductions to keep me. I wanted to know where their concern was for me when I wasn't leaving?

Comments: