Verizon FiOS page on DSLReports

bullet 1937 reviews (1455 good) (144 bad)

Review by dennis885 See Profile

• Location: West Chester,Chester,PA
Good "Nothing"
Bad "Terrible customer service, very unhelpful"
Overall "They will apologize all day but never fix the issue"

My Verizon Fios Experince. I couldn't make this up!
Originally ordered Fios TV/Internet September 2nd, with an installation date of September 7th.

9/6: 3:30pm, Receive an email saying my installation date has be changed to September 11th.

9/10: 7:00pm, Receive a voicemail saying there is an equipment issue at my complex, all the connections are in use, and it will be up to 30 days because an engineer must come out and add extra connections.

9/11: 8:00am, Verizon technician shows up for the 9/11 appointment that was cancelled by Verizon.

9/24-9/25, Verizon engineer is out at the complex, I ask him if he is adding extra connections for my unit. He said yes that is what he was doing.

9/25, Reschedule my installation yet again for today 10/3, 8-12am.

10/3, No technician arrives, I am on online chat for 45 without a simple answer as to whether he is coming. I have a supervisor call me.

10/3, The supervisor tells me they won't add more connections at the building until they have more customers signed up. (So they want to put even more people through this!?)

In conclusion, it has been over a month since I ordered Fios. I have had 3 appointments, the tech showed up for the one they cancelled, and didn't show up for the on I scheduled, and I am now informed 31 days later that they won't be providing me service unless other units in my complex order. How ridiculous is this!????

Please feel free to re-post this on other boards.

Comments: