Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!

Verizon FiOS page on DSLReports

bullet 1958 reviews (1465 good) (149 bad)

Review by dobby10 See Profile

• Location: Denville,Morris,NJ
Good "Great speed and service"
Bad "The urge to buy more speed"
Overall "I love my FIOS"

After being an OOL customer for years and being very happy, I made the switch, and couldn't go back. From the faster uploads to the great FIOS features I'm a very happy camper.

The internet is always solid, I'm on a 35/35 grandfathered package and consistently get 42/32 while on Wif, from the Verizon router.

The install was quick and painless, and I love that my service stays up even when power goes out. I did have an issue with service due to Sandy where a power surge caused damage to the ONT just affecting my phone service. VZ came out a day before scheduled and replaced the ONT, what other company decides to come early?! Wow, this is not the VZ of days past.

Update:

Wow, it's been over two years since originally getting FIOS. I've moved in that time, remaining in the same town. I received an upgrade to 50/50 staying with the move, while staying at the same price. Service has been great, techs have been great going above and beyond. VZ phone support can be decent, but hit or miss at times, never horrible. I love FIOS.

Comments: