Xplornet page on DSLReports

Review by tannaberton See Profile

• Location: a6y7u8
Good "most everything has worked for three years or so"
Bad "VOIP is suddenly unavailable, I live in the country and now have no phone and they say it's my problem"
Overall "If you cannot have services you expect from experience they should not be in business"
Mail,DNS,News:

VOIP stopped working last week. I am a Bell Canada Troubleshooter and after replacing every piece of my equipment, they said it wasn't their problem so I guess god is up to his tricks again. At least I am better off than the Coupleanites but feel I need both a new god and a new ISP.

Never saw such a reaction to my request they fix my service but I have found out it was some service drop due to upgrades in their eqpt.

Cust svc says I am screwed so put up with what I have. I wonder if I can sue if something happens between the time they didn't tell me I was done as far as telephony was concerned and the time they decided not to tell me anything but the problem wasn't theirs. I am stuck here not far from town but bell aliant will not even hear of having dsl or fiberop for the 30 families living here. Hopefully they are going to fix it soon (just for me?) and we will VOIP as we used to...ha!

member for 2 years, 1 visits, last login: 2 years ago