Review by chdude3
- Location: Oakville,ON
- Cost Contract price not specified.
Bad "Horrible value."
Overall "Worth it to get rid of Bell!"
Ease of Installation:
Value for money:
Final update: Cogeco kept raising the price until I got off my duff and looked at alternatives. We're now with voip.ms, saving about $40/month, and will not be looking back. Cable TV is next on the chopping block.
- Keeping our phone number was a pain, as somebody had to be home during regular business hours.
- Install was fairly painless
- More plans would be nice; we don't use many of the available features and a price break would be nice
- Unlimited North American calling is great
Updates; There is still occasional echo on the line, but it's not as noticeable as previous times. There's still only one price tier, but overall I'm still happy to be rid of all Bell services and Cogeco's uptime is great.
member for 10.6 years, 542 visits, last login: 23 days ago
updated 2.5 years ago