InPhonex page on DSLReports

Review by rkaushik See Profile

• Location: Thornhill,ON
Good "prepaid service, good rates, easy to set up, feature rich, good phone customer service"
Bad "very user unfriendly website for managing account and payments, call quality to India is pretty bad"
Overall "good for north america calling"

Signup: was easy and I had a working line quickly with a temporary number

Number port: ported my vonage number within 2 weeks

Plans: many plans and you have a lot of flexibility. I have pay by the minute rate. Once I know my average monthly usage I will move to a more cost effective plan with the

Features: very rich set of features. love it. Especially the fact that they have locall access numbers when you are on the road.

Customer Service: very good over the phone.I am an English speaker and they are mostly spanish speakers but have never had communication issues. Always very friendly and courteous.

Website: the worst overall experience I have ever seen. God forbid if you ever have to recharge online. The account and payment system is confusing, misleading and not intuitive. I complained to customer service and they were in denial.

Call quality to North America: pretty good

Call quality to India: I call North India. Quality is pathetic. Calls connect after many tries and drop often.I use the Airtel calling card instead of my inphonex

Overall recommendation based on my experience:
Would not recommend it to non-techie users and users who need to use the service to call India.If you are looking for a decent sip provider with lots of features then this is it.

Comments: