ELECTRONICBOX page on DSLReports

Review by vitesse See Profile

• Location: Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu,QC
Good "Great price, good service, incredible speed"
Bad "still have to find one"
Overall "The highest quality cable ISP in quebec"

·Bell Sympatico
·Videotron
The price is unbeatable, for where I live (Quebec, Canada)

The technical support is great and they have a presence here at DSLR

The installation has been sooner than expected.

The speed is really what they advertise (60mbps / 3mbps) Far from the UP TO from the outdated Bell Network.

I had an independent installator who's is Videotron affiliated. The work has been professional and everything was great. I have nothing bad to say about him.

I have buy a DCM475 and gone to the ISP Office to get it. something I maid for the last time in 1994

They only offer 250gb options with the 60mbps. You can buy up to 4 bloc of 75gb for 5$ each.

This is an upgrade from my Teksavvy connection. Hope they won't become Teksavvy 2.0

Edit: September 2012
So far they are fairly reliable. They had some slowdown on the evening this summer, but they always worked hard to do appropriate correction. I would recommend them to anyone.

Edit: December 2012
I since installed them to many friends and relative. They are still reliable with only few drop in speed from time to time, nothing to worries about. I use them at two Commercial building and its a smooth ride. They are still focused on customer satisfaction. I still Highly recommend them to anyone.

Edit: February 2013
The upload speed have been upgraded to 10mbps. The upload on Cable is now 2.4x faster than download on DSL network and 15x faster than the DSL upload speed.

Edit October 2013
The connection has been rock solid since February with an average of 64mbps of download and 10.5mbps of upload.

Edit: April 2014
The connection is still rock solid, I sometime get 70mbps of download speed and always between 9.5 and 10.5mbps of upload speed.

Edit: Nov 2014
They now offert unlimited upload and o9ff peak unlimited download for only 5$. Their service is still rock solid.

member for 12 years, 2066 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

eboxdanny
Superviseur
join:2013-08-12
Longueuil, QC

To vitesse

Good day,
Thank you for sharing your past experience with our company. Your comments are greatly appreciated.
Regards,