ELECTRONICBOX page on DSLReports

Review by Dunlop See Profile

Good "Informed and friendly staff, low price"
Bad "Need to work on giving new customers"
Overall "Would highly recommend"

·Bell Fibe
Update: 6 months in, speed has been boosted from 15/1.5 to 20/2mbps with no increase in price. Not a single issue with my connection or service

I'm very glad I took the chance to switch over to Ebox from Teksavvy after they were the first to announce their plans for the new cable rates in Quebec. The staff is extremely friendly and well informed.

My only criticism would be the lack of general information. You are not really sure what to expect on your install day (how long after the Videotron tech leaves until connection), you will be forced to call or post on their webpage to get you VL # to check your usage. Just small details

I made a plan change which kicks in next month but there is no confirmation of the transaction. I'm sure it will go as planned but it is always nice to have documentation in case of an issue.

That aside, I have had zero "real" issues. The CEO and reps (the always famous EboxNat) are always present on these forums to answer questions. My connection has never gone down (on-line for about 2 months now).

I would not hesitate to recommend Ebox to anyone

Comments: