ELECTRONICBOX page on DSLReports

Review by rednekcowboy See Profile

• Location: Longueuil,QC
Good "Awesome service, awesome service"
Bad "zilch"
Overall "Hassle free service that actually delivers on it's promises."

·Acanac
I recently moved from New Brunswick to Montreal. I've dealt with Rogers and Bell both and had headaches up the wazoo with them both which led me to believe that all ISP's are the same. Boy was I wrong.

Shopping for an ISP can be grueling when you're local, but is terrible when you are a 1000 km's away!! I looked at Bell and Videotron, but their low caps and high overage charges in Montreal was an automatic no-go for me. I stumbled across ElectronicBox totally by accident as I had made up my mind to go with Distributel because of their unlimited packages. I was shopping around early (2+ months before my move) because moving is stressful and I wanted to have this out of the way so I could concentrate on the important stuff.

Distributel refused to take my order that early saying there was no way they could do it (later corrected by a rep on here). After discussing this on these forums, I began speaking with Diskace and decided to go with EBox.

The only complaint I have is that with the 30Mbps package, I'm blowing through my cap too quickly. LOL I thought 500GB/month would be plenty, but apparently not!! The good thing about Ebox is that I can add an additional 75GB worth of data for $5. It's just a shame that they don't offer an unlimited package with their higher-speed tiers.

Comments: