Suddenlink page on DSLReports

Review by Cabal See Profile

Good "Fantastic tech went above and beyond for install, reliable service, great signal levels"
Bad "n/a"
(ratings well above consensus)

Had no issues with a Ceton PCIe 4-tuner card from Suddenlink, have since switched to OTA and cable for Internet at half the price. No problems with speed or reliability on a customer-owned DOCSIS 3.0 modem.

Comments:

Deb

@75.111.183.x

Suddenlink ; outdated and up yours company

I hate suddenlink. OUt dated service and they only care they are getting your hard earned money. When it comes to service it is the worst I ever seen. If you have no choice like myself write a review and bitch like crazy...

Deb

@75.111.183.x
I hate suddenlink. Out dated service and they only care they are getting your hard earned money. When it comes to service it is the worst I ever seen. If you have no choice like myself write a review and bitch like crazy...

Athenstx

@166.147.72.x
We were trying to start device with Suddenlink but we had a horrible experience with the service tech. My mother-in-law was here to receive him and he left because "she didn't speak well enough English". The supervisor was not helpful in resolving the issue. I do not recommend Suddenlink to anyone.