Suddenlink page on DSLReports

Review by thegeek See Profile

• Location: right here
Good "Increased speed when they took over."
Bad "Not good with communicating with service area about take over of NPG Cable."
Overall "Satisfied. Not the best carrier I've ever had, but not the worst either."

I was an NPG Cable customer. Suddenlink bought NPG Cable late last year. They just recently integrated the NPG Cable customers into their system. Suddenlink sent out a few mailers announcing the integration, however the communication wasn't that clear on the process. I was set up for automatic billing through NPG Cable and electronic statements. This carried over to Suddenlink. However to access the electronic statements I had to create a new online account with Suddenlink. To do so you need to have an access code that is printed on the statement. And since I was set up for electronic statements there was no way for me to get the access code unless I magically could create an account and log on! It took numerous calls to get this straightened out. They also changed the billing date without notification. The new date is actually 10 days later than it was before. The only problem I had with this was I was starting to worry that maybe I was supposed to receive a paper statement and pay off of that for the first Suddenlink bill. Since the integration Suddenlink has increased my speeds from 8/1 to 10/2 at no additional charge.

Comments: