Suddenlink page on DSLReports

Review by annetteginn

• Location: Lexa,Phillips,AR
Bad "Poor reception and cost to much will not fix problems"
Overall "Many of my friends r having same problem and they r going switch cable providers"

I have called and complain about the reception of servals channels in this area Suddenlink told me that several people would have to complain before they would correct the problem I'm paying 138.00 a month to this company and they don't do anything to make the channel clear! I have talk to my friends and the same channels are doing the same blacking out no voice making small square unable to see the picture.We are going to change company if this problem is not fixed. I have change this box twice an cable man came to my home to check the cable that is not the problem You need to check the receiver that get these channels Someone is not doing their job... And if your company losses AMC I going to change company I sick of your company putting me off and saying thing that doesnt fix the problem. If I didn't send that check every month on time you would close my account ... I think Suddenlink need to do their part that i pay for each month and fix the problem!!!!

Annette Ginn

(review was emailed from domain suddenlink.net)

Comments:
DevilStrider

join:2012-05-26
Fort Sill, OK

God this is the worst internet ever.

I moved onto the post of fort sill and had to get this crap. The speeds might as well be 56K I tell you. I had Fidelity Communications when I lived off post and the 15/1 service was the best. As soon as I can move back off post I am and I will never recommend this company to anyone else.