Suddenlink page on DSLReports

• Location: Maryville,Nodaway,MO
Good "Great speed and free 10/1 upgrade"
Bad "Bad connectivity drops and slowness"
Overall "SL internet used to suck, it vastly improved, but now it's back to sucking"

A couple of months ago, I would have given SL decent reviews. The local techs handled our house move effectively and, until recently, we were getting excellent (and consistent) 10/1 service. Unfortunately, we are now back to the "old" SL: slow speeds, connection drops, and multiple modem resets.

A tech had mentioned to a neighbor that there were problems, but that they were due to backend upgrades and the influx of college students and that the issues would resolve in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, it's been a couple of weeks and it's gotten worse. Right now, I'm typing this off my 3G connection, because our SL connection is unusable.

(review was emailed from domain gmail.com)

Comments:

Intoxicoded

join:2011-05-02
USA

Some people that can help.

Their are a few people on this site that can help. Pete abel being the most important. He will prob be replying to this thread. It sounds like to me an oversold node.
Pete Abel
join:2008-01-15
Saint Louis, MO

Happy to look into this

If you'll provide name and address on the account, I'll gladly follow up with senior managers overseeing your area. Let me know, as you can. (You can contact me by IM through this forum or by email: pete.abel@suddenlink.com.)

(Also, please note that I'm vetted to help customers in this forum: »Approved Suddenlink Tech Support Agents.)