Suddenlink page on DSLReports

Review by mgrasso88 See Profile

• Location: Stillwater,Payne,OK
Good "Hmmmm"
Bad "Slowwwww"
Overall "FML. God help us."

I live in a pretty decent size apartment complex in a small college town. I was told when signing the lease I would receive 15 Mbps download and 6 Mbps Upload speeds from suddenlink being ran through pavlov media, so I was pleased and didn't think to much about it. However, once everything was set up after I moved in, I noticed that it was to good to be true. After speedtests throughout the day, including weekdays and weekends. I came to conclusion my internet connection was only good for 2 Mbps not during peak hours, and 0.50 Mbps during peak. Being spoiled from cox cable's consistent 15Mbps download from my hometown at only $35 a month for the whole summer. I realized how frustrating it can be to wait 30-40 minutes to download a 50Mb PDF file for school. Countless calls to pavlov and suddenlink only left me with the same fate. I've never talked to people with such incompetence in my life, and sadly this is what these people do for a living. Although, it was so blatant that these people were reading from a checklist of "possible solutions" given to them by some hierarchy. (removed) In conclusion, if you are one that relies on networking for things such as school, leisure or even your business. Stay the hell away from suddenlink! (removed)

member for 2 years, 1 visits, last login: 2 years ago