Suddenlink page on DSLReports

Review by Dstanko See Profile

• Location: Cottonwood,Yavapai,AZ
Good "Friendly Customer Service"
Bad "Speed nowhere near advertised, took forever to get them installed."
Overall "They really need to get their act together."

Ordered Suddenlink when moving into my new house, they originally accidentally deleted my initial order. Everything was taken care of and they were out about a week after my call. Then was told my house would need to be wired for cable, and they outsource to another company for that. Cut to OVER a month later...

At first the speed was great, I paid for 15mb down, and I got exactly that. Then all of a sudden my speed was horrible 0.3 and not steady at all. Peak hours my speed would go anywhere from 0.3 to 3 mb down. I called them up and they sent another tech out, his response was for me to downgrade to 1.5 mb speed, as I was at least getting that. I'm getting 0.5 mb down as of posting this, after buying their modem I paid $150 up front for installation, modem, and first month payment just to get less than 1/15th the speed advertised.

Comments:
Pete Abel
join:2008-01-15
Saint Louis, MO

with Suddenlink

I'm authorized to help customers in this forum: »Approved Suddenlink Tech Support Agents. If you're willing to share the name and address on the account -- by IM or email (pete.abel@suddenlink.com) -- I will gladly follow up with senior managers in your area and ask them to personally look into this situation.