Suddenlink page on DSLReports

Review by azbuddy See Profile

• Location: Colcord,Raleigh,WV
Good "Customer Service - polite"
Bad "Quality of the Technicans, some are clueless, in a hurry to get to the next customer without making sure work is completed "
Overall "Wish I had other options - any option"

Purchased late last year... Full package consists of cable, internet and phone w/ 2 TiVo receivers. Purchased 40/2 $49.99 mo. Never received the speed I was paying for. Down graded to 15/2 39. Install was a mess, tried to use existing line (pole to home) that was 30+ yrs old. Had to rewire everything. It took 4 visits and 3+weeks to correct. Could not get their wireless router to work. Wireless speed was 2/.5 ? Ended up using my own wireless router.

Speeds are extremely Slow today, TiVo has had error 133 again, basically the internet speed cannot support my Tivo's and internet activity. This is because speeds are 4500/425... really. I guess i'll call tomorrow.

updated 1 year ago

Comments:
Pete Abel
join:2008-01-15
Saint Louis, MO

With Suddenlink

I'm vetted to help customers in this forum (»Approved Suddenlink Tech Support Agents). I wasn't sure from your review if you are still experiencing issues. If you are, please email me (pete.abel@suddenlink.com) with the name and address on the account, and I'll work with my colleagues to help resolve.