Acanac page on DSLReports

Good "NOThing good"
Bad "WORST THING EVER"
Overall "Really BAD!!"

·Start Communicat..
Stay away if you can. Would not ever recommend to anyone. Look at my forum post for my nightmares.

member for 8.6 years, 574 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:
Lynn

Acanac,Inc

If you would have followed what we asked you to do you would not have had these nightmares and things would have got done properly for you.
elec999

join:2005-12-19
·Start Communicat..

Re: Acanac,Inc

These nightmares were caused by your horrible sales rep/phone support, forum support and ticket support. I have done everything humanly possible. No one should have to go through this kind of pain to "buy" a service. let alone if something was to go wrong during service.

Re: Acanac,Inc

Thank you for your opinion.
elec999

join:2005-12-19

Re: Acanac,Inc

Stop trying to protect the company. Make a difference by improving your customer service if you really want to make a difference.

Re: Acanac,Inc

There is only some much we can do. You can lead a horse to water but you can not make him drink comes to mind.

berniek

@67.70.231.x

Re: Acanac,Inc

Hi, I've been trying to get a refund on my dsl. I have moved and cannot continue the service. I have not heard back a response in over two days in regards to the refund. I have been bounched back and forth since I first opened the ticket on Nov 14th. This process has been very fustrating. Please help!
kiwibri

join:2011-10-26
Canada
Glad to see its not just me with this same thoughts.
said by elec999:

My customer service or the agents? I try to help where I can and to be honest i get nothing but good feedback returned to me.