Acanac page on DSLReports

Review by saed100 See Profile

• Location: Woodbridge,ON
Bad "Worst customer service"
Overall "Bad company , don't waste your money"

I switched to this company but I regret I did.

not realible service and un professional staff.

I signed up for this service but last Jaunry I hardly receive 4 -5 signal strength .supposed to be 24 . I opened ticket but it was just waste of my time so I gave up and till now the ticket is open with out any response from them.

Today I lost the signal so no Internet at home. called the technical support .she was not expert at all , I think my information better than her. Any way at the end she opened ticket but told me it will take 48_ 72 business hour to get back to me ( I don't know ow much hours in real) , strange thing she told me that if they call me and I don't answer my phone then I lose my appointment , I told her that she have not give any appointment so how come I will lose it. She keep insisting this the rule. So I don't know why it take that long to solve the problem plus they expect you to answer thire call any time they call within 72 hours ...?..? business hour. It is really the worst service I had .

My advice pay little more and have better realible service and more professional support otherwise it will be very furestrating and waist for your time and money.

This just breaf about my frustration and I can go on and on.

Comments:
Lynn

4 edits

Acanac Inc..

To explain what she meant, a tec calls to make sure you are home for him before he comes out. if you do not answer the phone he assumes you are not home and moves on to the next customer. When we give the dates customers are always told this ahead of time. If you miss your date then it is a waste of company time and yes then we have to go back to the installer and ask them to give us another date for you. There is nothing we can do until they get back to us with a date.
It sounds like she sent in a ticket for slow speeds. You will receive an email from tec support so no you do not have to be there to answer the phone for that. If your speed was slow since January why did you wait till now to do something about it? If it was my account I would not wait two months/almost 3 before deciding to have it looked into.
You would have also received an email from the company with your date and with it also stating to make sure to be home as the installer will call you before coming.

Re: Acanac Inc..

Thanks for your reply . Although it seems you did not understand my note.
This problem was not for speed issue which still happening. This problem is that I have no Internet since Friday morning. Imagine your self having no net all for more than 3 days now.
I agree with you if there was appointment date given. But as I said, I have no appointment and after she told me opened the ticket that I will receive call within 43-72 business hours and if I dont answer my phone then I will lose my appointment. Also told her do you expect me to be next to my phone for72 business hours and answered in not nice way that this the rule.
Also very clear that she is not professional and doses not know what she is doing.
For your second part, I have not ignored the speed issue. I reported it back in Jan after one week of having my service. Nothing happened and it was waist of my time and very frustrating dealing with the customer service.
This tells you how good your service department for 3 months now and they have not even communicated with me to update.
To summarize this again, I really regretting that I have my service from this company, if you have no problem then you are lucky but once you have any problem with the service then it is vary frustrating and time consuming dealing with them.

Re: Acanac Inc..

Can you send me your user name on the account or your real name on the account in pm so I can look at your account?

Re: Acanac Inc..

i sent you the information you have requested Tuesday but i have not heard back from you.
The other problem with this company , you can not talk to any body in billing department and you have to email them.
I emailed billing department since sunday , 5 days now ( 4 business days) no answer from them.
Again this company is not cheaper , because you pay for specific speed and you will not get even half of that. so truly they are more expansive than others.
I hope all these reviews help either the company improve their service or save other people from the headache by avoiding this comapny.

Re: Acanac Inc..

Update
No answer from you till now , I sent you PM since Tuesday.
Also no response from the billing department till now.

Another Update.
No answer till now .
This is another example , That this company has one of the worst customer service .
Plus as i said before they sound cheaper but in reality they are more expensive . As you get less than the half of the speed that you ordered also if you have any problem it is very frustrating and time consuming to deal with them.
Also another major problem is that you can not talk to billing department , you can email them only , which i did since more than 1 week now with out answer from them.
Also this guy here ask me to PM him which i did last Tuesday and still now response from him.

Re: Acanac Inc..

I was off because of family funerals. I checked your account this morning and it says:

2012-04-05 10:02:10(xavierw): We need to confirm customer serial number of modem to proceed with ticket to carrier. You need to answer their ticket to confirm modem information or call today to give them the information.

Re: Acanac Inc..

Thanks for your answer , sorry to hear about the funerals.
I did sent the information to (xavierw email) april 5th morning. with the same email that you reference . But nothing happing till now.
So these information provided to them, The other thing the billing department did not answer my email to them which have been send 9 days ago.

Re: Acanac Inc..

Do you have a ticket number I can check for you?

QZQ-59910

Ticket id QZQ-59910

Re: Acanac Inc..

Ok you answered the ticket on April 5th which was last Thursday. Friday we were closed for good Friday. It is usually 24-48 BUSINESS hours before they respond so please do not answer the ticket again until they get back to you. The 48 hours will be up as of the end of today.

Re: Acanac Inc..

This is another example of bad customer service. I called friday the 30th with the problem , Nothing happened that why i opened ticket online 31st. Then the responded the 5th and i answered them back same time very early in the morning. But no response till now.
So every time they ask you for even minor thing you will wait few days till they get back to you. Plus when they got back to me last time , they have not even addressed my question which is how to close my account.
Again this company will not take the fed back to improve the service they take your money for low quality service and waste your time till you gave up. As what happen with me initially when i complained about low speed in January , they responded once to me then never heard back from them .
I am really frustrated with this way of low stander customer care.

Till now , no response .
It seems 48 Hours in this company is 48 days.

Re: Acanac Inc..

After long wait , Today they ask me again to confirm my S/N and MC Number of the modem.
Now again i am sure that i will wait another month may be , who knows till hear back from them.
This show you clearly that they don't work with you to solve the problem they just wast your time by doing this .

Acanac inc.

What should have been explained to you is the fact that someone must be home to answer the phone that day as they installer will call before he comes to your home to make sure someone is there. if no one answers the phone the carrier has informed us they go to the next customer assuming you are not at home.