Acanac page on DSLReports

Review by saed100 See Profile

• Location: Woodbridge,ON
Bad "Worst customer service"
Overall "Bad company , don't waste your money"

I switched to this company but I regret I did.

not realible service and un professional staff.

I signed up for this service but last Jaunry I hardly receive 4 -5 signal strength .supposed to be 24 . I opened ticket but it was just waste of my time so I gave up and till now the ticket is open with out any response from them.

Today I lost the signal so no Internet at home. called the technical support .she was not expert at all , I think my information better than her. Any way at the end she opened ticket but told me it will take 48_ 72 business hour to get back to me ( I don't know ow much hours in real) , strange thing she told me that if they call me and I don't answer my phone then I lose my appointment , I told her that she have not give any appointment so how come I will lose it. She keep insisting this the rule. So I don't know why it take that long to solve the problem plus they expect you to answer thire call any time they call within 72 hours ...?..? business hour. It is really the worst service I had .

My advice pay little more and have better realible service and more professional support otherwise it will be very furestrating and waist for your time and money.

This just breaf about my frustration and I can go on and on.

Comments: