Clearwire Wireless page on DSLReports

Review by MCT4G See Profile

• Location: Corpus Christi,Nueces,TX
Good "I have had the service going on 2 years now and have had great coverage the entire time!"
Bad "Not available everywhere."
Overall "This is a fantastic service choice"

I have seen so many reviews of poor "Clearwire" service prior to committing myself toward a 2 year contract in April of 2009. But here I am April 2011 and my service is still going strong! I was one of the ones who went through the 3G to 4G change with clear. The downside to this service that I ran into was lack of national coverage. However if you are not a mobile PC tech as I am, and your just trying to enjoy high speed internet for a decent price, Clearwire is an excellent choice! Whether you are in the middle of the city that Clear covers, or out in the country where your only broadband alternative to other providers is satellite internet but Clear covers your area, then Clearwire is definitely the way to go! My near perfect review experience has been from Ingleside, TX 78362 and having moved from there to Corpus Christi, TX 78401, has been flawless. I had a couple minor hardware problems, but outside of that my experience has been flawless! Thank you for reading my review!

A very satisfied customer and Expert PC enthusiast, Levi Patterson!

Comments: