Clearwire Wireless page on DSLReports

Review by wfidler42580 See Profile

Bad "Slower than watching paint dry"
Overall "never again"

Got Clear for my home me and my son play games on pc and console and we also watch netflix as far as multi-tasking goes this isp blows we couldn't play a game on the pc and watch netflix on the ps3 at the same time and i starting getting dial up d/l speeds. When we cancelled our service they cut off our service a day before our billing cycle had ended even though it was paid for till the next day. Would never do buisness with them again. Switched to centurylink and never been happier 30 bucks cheaper a month and have not had any issues with it. we are loving the 12mbs with centurylink and would never go back to clear.

member for 2 years, 0 visits, last login: 2 years ago

Comments:

JoetoSlow

@grandenetworks.net

4 years of making payments on time and Piss Poor Service

Clear just cut my internet today after 4 years of dedicated and religiously making payments on time, and sometimes 2 or 3 days before due date, and them delivering piss poor service. I only stayed with them because I thought one day they would try to improve their service, and I could watch streaming video without interruptions. They have got to be the slowest internet provider in the world, one step above dial-up maybe. I would not recommend anyone getting service with them. Stay as far away from them as you can. You have been warned!