| Review by kdepasquale |
member for 9.1 years, 1007 visits, last login: 67 days ago
lodged 1.7 years ago
- Watsonville,Santa Cruz,CA
- Contract price not specified.
- "Speeds are faster than the local cable competitor"
- "2Wire router is pretty bad, 250 GB/month cap"
- "Best deal we can get until Cruzio offers their rebranded Fusion service"
|Pre Sales Information:|
Value for money:
(ratings match consensus)
I have the 24/3 internet package as well as U200 for TV. I get really great speeds (probably because I'm in a relatively new subdivision with clean copper lines) that definitely match what was advertised. Standard def TV quality is superb, (no HDTV here, so I can't comment on the quality of that) overall, I'm a very happy camper, but will probably switch to Cruzio when I get the chance, assuming they can match my speed and price.