AT&T U-Verse page on DSLReports

Review by Inspiron 530 See Profile

• Location: Bakersfield,Kern,CA
Good "Bundled service, TV, Internet access, and digital land line phone"
Overall "Overall pretty good service."

·Bright House
Broadband speed selected is up to 18 Mbps downstream and up to 1.5 Mbps upstream. I check it every day and the speed has been pretty consistent.

Comments:

Merocrat

@75.75.209.x

Beware! Watch you bills!!

I have had a TERRIBLE experience with AT&T Uverse. I have been arguing my bill for months now and every single Rep that I talk to comes up with a different number owed. Shouldn't there be one amount if this is legit???? I have asked to speak to a Manager several times and have waited days with no call back that was promised to me. I just took the AT&T Uverse survey and was asked to be called back. I spoke to the Rep that called me and she actually hung up on me while we were talking. Is this how you handle your customer service? I didn't get loud on the call at all. I was just trying to make my point and she hung up on me. I can't believe that you are still in business. I have never been treated this poorly by a service provider. I have had nothing but problems since I have signed up with you. What will it take to get to the correct person that will help me solve this billing issue so we can part ways?? Doesn't anyone care at AT&T Uverse? I will be warning everyone I know that they should think twice before using your service.