AT&T U-Verse page on DSLReports

Review by jimmyc65 See Profile

• Location: Brookhaven,Lincoln,MS
Good "Getting Speeds that I ordered"
Bad "none yet"
Overall "Love the speed so far and have U-Verse TV"

Back with AT&T after several years. Been with Cable One for a while and had their internet and tv service. When U-Verse became available I jumped on it. I had talked with several friends who had it and loved it.

Only had it a few days but love the internet and TV service. The process was painless and handled professorially, Mitchell the AT&T installer handled his business and install was done in a timely matter.

Over all very pleased so far!!

Well I guess it's time to update my review of my U Verse service. I have yet to find anything wrong with the service. I've had it for 2 yrs now and with the exception of the hurricane that came through right after we go the service I've not had any down time with the tv service or the internet. All of my speed s meet or exceed their advertised rates. The price has gone up but I have added some channels and increased my speed so that was to be expected. Like I said I have more than pleased with the tv and internet service. I've yet to call customer service since I arranged the installation. All I can say about the service is if you live in a area where it s offered get it.

Comments:

mercedesgb

@107.220.83.x

breach of contract

Apparently AT&T thinks that they can arbitrarily breach contracts. Even if you have a 12 month contract with them they can increase your monthly premium and if you complaint they really don't care. But if you dare to cancel services before the 12 months are up, they charge you cancellation fees. I guess the contract is a one way contract.