Colbanet page on DSLReports

Review by cyber_06 See Profile

• Location: Montreal,QC
Bad "High ping, bad speed, bad suport."

·ELECTRONICBOX
I get Colbanet service 2 weeks ago and I was promised service ADSL2+ with speed 8 to 9 Mbps however what I got was only 2Mbps or less.

I called tech support and they, right away without checking anything, blamed the line and asked me if they can send Bell Tech to check it. After next day they contacting me telling me that Bell Tech checked the line and phone nothing is wrong with it so I have to pay them $100 because they are innocent and it is my mistake to have only 2Mbps for the unknown reason even though the week before I had DSL internet with Acanac with more than 3 Mbps!

I got charged $100 without even fixing their problem!

Their tech manager Jean-Francois is useless to talk to... He doesn't understand anything what service means and that they should provide the customers with what they promised. He keeps talking about their modem which you bought from them as your responsibility to troubleshoot and figure out and they only give you the line good to your building ( not even your apartment).

It is a big fraud.... I recommend to stay away, there is so many other better customer and tech services out there.

member for 9.8 years, 691 visits, last login: a few hours ago