Bright House page on DSLReports

Review by genebopp See Profile

• Location: Winter Springs,Seminole,FL
Good "There is none. They make comcast look good."
Bad "The have come to my house 18 times in 3 years."
Overall "They cant make the equipment work"

Bright house is the worst utility that i have ever had. The service is flakey, customers service takes for ever. Each time they come to my house the tech says "not my job" and has to send a different guy. They use contractors for everything and the real BH guy only show up for trouble shooting, but performs no work. So next week you get to wait for a different guy. The most common thing that happens is the contractor claims you weren't home so he left. They have said that twice while I was standing in the drive way cleaning my car.... TWICE. The phone people are full of promises but they cant make their stuff work. If there is any alternative in your area take that!!!

Comments:

twalls

join:2014-06-11
Tampa, FL
·Bright House

1 recommendation

Direct Forums

I've had a couple of bad techs as well. If you still have specific issues that need fixing, I'd advise you let BHNtechXpert know on the direct forums here:

»Bright House Networks Direct

These are private forums for Bright House customers to sort out issues, so posting customer info, etc. is safe there. Gary is an employee of Bright House and not a contractor through a third-party. He's helped me with several issues, and I've been happy with Bright House as a result. I will admit that I prefer to use my own equipment, so I probably avoid some of the issues you're running into. While they should be able to make their equipment work, I find being able to use my own stuff and not pay the monthly fees one of the benefits of having BHN. Best of luck to you!