callwithus page on DSLReports

Review by OmagicQ See Profile

• Location: Bakersfield,Kern,CA
Good "Great per minute rates, Multiple routing choices, Ability to set CID"
Bad "No inbound INum maybe"
Overall "One of the best PayG providers available"

Update 05/21/2011: Still using CWU occasionally for outbound calls with no issues. It just works. As long as I make a call every once in a while to keep it from going dormant, I expect it will keep working great.

I've been using Callwithus for outbound calling for a few weeks now and so far its been great. I have not had any call quality issues that were not due to my dsl line. I like the ability to set the outbound caller id to my google voice number or another number I control. Although I have not made or used sub accounts, I like that the capability is there, so if in the future I need to, its there.

I didn't see a way to get an INum did for free incoming calls, regular dids are available however. If I had to name one bad point that would be it but it's not a dealbreaker though.

I would not hesitate to recommend Callwithus to anyone who needs an alternative or standalone outbound provider for their PSTN calls. With no monthly charges or fees like "Regulatory Recovery Fee" or "Federal Excise Tax" or whatever. You just pay for what you use, plain and simple.

Comments: