Tell me more x
, there is a new speed test available. Give it a try, leave feedback!

PHONE POWER page on DSLReports

Review by dplantz See Profile

• Location: Roslindale,Suffolk,MA
Good "Great Voice Quality, Features that Comcast does not have, great tech support"
Bad "Goes down every so often"
Overall "Great value for the money, us based tech support"

Update: 10/9/11 Added another adaptor on my network for my Housemates PhonePower Line and everything is working well . I ordered Phone Power after reading the reviews at DSL Reports. I wanted a cheaper phone service than RCN after my promo ran out.

I have had voip since 2003 when I got Vonage. I have saved a ton of money using voip and love the features that pots does not have.

I have tried many voip companies over the last few years and wish that you could have ported numbers sooner than we could have.

Phone Power is one of those set and forget voip providers. I had issues when I got my ata, but tech support got me up in running in less than an hour of re-configureing the hardware. I love the feature set and the fact that I have outgoing caller id with name.

I am moving my line back to phone power again, I need the ability to block telemarketers that won't leave messages and call too often, which RCN does not support. I am also getting to ready to move in a few months and want to take my number with me once I move to CO.
My number has ported to PhonePower and is working correctly now. It took a day to fix odd issues that happened on the port day. PhonePower customer service reps are very polite and helpful.

Comments: