PHONE POWER page on DSLReports

Review by Trakker See Profile

• Location: Des Moines,Polk,IA
Good "Quick set up, cust service, reliable"
Bad "NA so far"
Overall "Two thumbs up"

After trying them out for a few months now I feel I can safely say I'm satisfied, especially if things continue as is. It's nice to be treated like a human by customer service who seemed to actually take an interest in making me a happy customer. The service itself has been reliable after the easy set up, no problems with router or anything. Still working on getting things customized to my liking with the fax settings and playing with account page, but so far everything has worked as intended. Not much else I can ask for.

-I've had everything set up to my liking and have been enjoying the service running smoothly. Periodically have switched from regular fax to fax catcher feature. The catcher is nice, since its right on your computer, but I think I just prefer the regular ol' fax machine. The catcher might work well for someone who doesn't need the physical piece of paper and just the information on it though. Support has been helpful in my continued tweaking of my service to my liking. Hoping all stays as is.

Comments:

topgun

join:2011-01-31
·VOIPO
·PHONE POWER

3 edits

Printers\Scanners work wonders 2gether :)

"The catcher might work well for someone who doesn't need the physical piece of paper and just the information on it though." Not true PhonePower saves all incoming faxes via the Fax Catcher as .pdfs which can be easily printed. See screeny

Get a Free Dedicated fax number »voicemail.k7.net/signup/

Free\Cheap IP faxing resources
»websearch.about.com/od/usefulsit···line.htm

I got the need for speed »bit.ly/topgunparody