PHONE POWER page on DSLReports

Review by tdsnuggs See Profile

• Location: 85142
Good "Reliable, good customer service, priced competitively, available softphone"
Bad "no distinctive ringing, no stutter dialtone for voicemail after switch to Aquarius network, website is pretty dreadful"
Overall "Been with them for four years and no plans to change"

I prefer to pay month-to-month as opposed to having a contract. If you get your panties in a bunch about early termination fees, etc., then don't sign a contract in the first place. The few times I've had to contact tech support or customer service, I have always had my issues resolved quickly and to my satisfaction. I've been using VOIP ever since Vonage first came on the scene. Then I switched to Sunrocket until they went belly up. I've been with Phonepower for four years and I'm very satisfied with the service. If anything needs improvement, it's the website which looks really low-rent, and the support knowledgebase is pretty thin. All in all, a great company to do business with.

Comments:

PhonePwrTech

join:2007-07-20

Stutter Tone

I located your account, when your account was converted there was a glitch on the voicemail side. I resolved that issue and you should have stutter tone now.