Callcentric page on DSLReports

Review by GriffinVoip See Profile

• Location: Riverdale,Morris,NJ
Good "Dirt cheap DID, dirt cheap international calls, great tech support, phone apps"
Bad "the DOS attack a while ago and problem faxing from home.."
Overall "They are back to working well, its cheap and it works."

I read some reviews and checked out their rates. I liked what I saw.

I was able to unlock my SR gizmo (forums on SR) and their tech support helped me configure it. I like them so far.

Update 12/23/12

I have (2) DID's with callcentric, right now it simply works and I don't have to think about it. They have a great phone app (android) that works when I need to make an international call on my cell.

The tech support is email only, but they are good. I think you need to have some level of tech to troubleshoot, but for me, you can't beat the price. I still have my unlocked/hacked gizmo from Sunrocket. It's still going strong with firmware updates. I imagine there are other services out there and the DOS attack callcentric had a while back was bad. Still they tweeted updated, kept you in the loop, and I felt informed. I have only my home phone with them, so I was not deeply affected. I'm going to continue with them. It's had to beat a month bill for less than $6 with (2) phone numbers.

Even will all my international calling during the holidays, my bills rarely top $15 a month.

Now you can add Google voice and make free calls with the new Obihai ATA. »www.obihai.com/

I think it's on sale on Amazon, I'm thinking of this for Christmas..

Happy Holidays