Callcentric page on DSLReports

Review by mfrimu See Profile

• Location: Montreal,QC
Good "Was good before the alleged DDOS and October problems"
Bad "No backup, no support, pport now takes 5 days +"
Overall "No longer a major player"

·Videotron
I used callcentric for 1-2 years and service was OK, with only occasional issues (call quality), missed calls, voice mail, etc.

At my business, however, call quality was worse (daytime?) and this lead to dropping Callcentric after 3 months.

HOWEVER, given the WEIRD month long alleged DDOS attacks and inoperable service, with no offer or reply to refund (full or partial) requests, the story changes.

On top of it, Sandy proved this company has no backup whatsoever, I would have never imagined running even the smallest VoiP without 2 geo locations.

And to top everything up, my support ticked from Oct 27 is not answered yet, and I'm left without my line, which I downgraded to pay-per-use given the previous situation. Callcentric failed to reinstate my number as they claimed they would do in previous support tickets.

How many Days for a support ticket to be looked at 7,10, 14?

Really?

Comments:

XANAVirus
join:2012-03-03
Lavalette, WV
·Callcentric

[No Subject]

Yet another example of how pratically all the people who don't like a service or a part of a service come out when something happens.

Negativity all the way, huh?

Regardless of how many viewpoints express the opinion that Callcentric needs redundant servers, and how horrible it is that they don't, hopefully some people will try the service out and hopefully like it.