VOIPO page on DSLReports

Review by rjbasye See Profile

• Location: Dry Ridge,Grant,KY
Good "Great Voice Quality Fast Email Support"
Overall "Voipo is great"

Update 09/27/2014

Service has been rock solid. No problems at all I would recommend Voipo to anyone who has good internet provider.

Update 02/19/2014

Great reliability and pricing...I recommend them highly.

Update 5/30/2012

I am still with Voipo and everything is still reliable as the day I first subscribed. My internet connection is 30 meg down/3meg up. As always, your ISP needs to be reliable as your voip service.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

I am new to Voipo and I am a happy customer. After using Packet 8 now 8x8 since 2005, I can already tell that Voipo is years ahead of them when it comes to support and quality of service. I will be updating this review over the next couple of weeks since I am new to Voipo. My number is scheduled to port to them on 06/09/09. I am glad to have switched so far.

Update

My number has been ported over to Voipo as scheduled. Service reliability continues to be excellent.

==============================================================

Since my last review, I can say that Voipo has maintained the great level of service and is very reliable for me. Customer service is quick to respond via email when I had questions. I can't recommend them enough.

member for 14.4 years, 6597 visits, last login: a few hours ago