VOIPO page on DSLReports

Review by SuperNet9 See Profile

• Location: Harwood Heights,Cook,IL
Good "Cheap, Good service when it works, Tech Support"
Bad "Bad service twice a month atleast"
Overall "Buy if your fine with Calling tech support twice a month!"

Update 6-28-12

I canceled VoIPO due to many factors, it just didn't work well for me and since I barley used the service I expected to work when I needed it to. I talked to there tech support many times and even have voipotim get me to a higher tech support and they just couldn't help..

To cancel the service was pretty painless so that is a plus!!

When it works it is great but when it doesn't it sucks!

Update 3-6-12,

I really only use VoIPO service on Monday's and Tuesdays for a total of 15 calls..
I noticed a lot of issue, 1) I have to reboot my TA every other call. 2) Other person who I call can't hear me, but I can hear them, 3) Call's drop..

But I must say, when It works, it works great.. I just wish it worked great 97% of the time.

- SuperNet
-------------------

I had VoIPo for about 7 months now and at least twice a month I have to do a web tech support chat, granted they fix it but it comes back..

For awhile, I had the phone call disconnect after 5 min of use..
Then I had a dial tone, but when I made a call, it never rang
Often times, I don't have a dial tone and I had to reboot the TA..

I recommend this service if you don't really use the phone much like I do and can deal with issues.

EDIT/UPDATE: After speaking with VoipoTim, He sent me out a new TA and everything seems to be working fine(knock on wood).. So I am updating this review, at this point I would recommend them to anyone, even my mom:)..

Go VoIPO !!!