VOIPO page on DSLReports

Review by Davefred99 See Profile

• Location: Moreno Valley,Riverside,CA
Good "Easy to set up,Good Price for full service Voip provider"
Bad "Minimal BYOD support, some problems with call quality"
Overall "For many this would be a good provider if you just want a plug and play setup"

·Callcentric
·Anveo
I have been using Voipo for about 9 mos and in the beginning it was trouble free or at least seemed so. After about 6 mos I started getting some choppy calls and no answer calls or the other party could not hear me. I opened a support ticket and to there credit they were very quick and eager to help. After some trouble shooting and a live call in they logged into my ATA and changed a fee things including my server and things were much better but not perfect. I have since purchased an OBI202 ATA and set them up for incoming only because I use Google Voice for all outgoing and some incoming calls and do not have anymore problems. I need to set them up as an outgoing service just to see if the problems I was having were ATA related.

I also had a fax only Cloud number but recently ported it over to Anveo mostly because its cheaper and I seldom use the fax so its not critical. I am considering moving my Voipo Number over to Anveo as well because I prefer to roll my own and use my own ATA. Its hard to fault Voipo as they do not pretend to be a BYOD provider but do have some limited support. I am a cost conscious user and try to get the best bang for the buck and it seems Voipo is moving to more of a mainstream premium provider.were as I want a more value based BYOD service.

Comments: