Millenicom page on DSLReports

Review by sublime2419 See Profile

• Location: Delanson,Schenectady,NY
Good "Great Customer Service. Best internet option for my area."
Bad "Startup cost is a little high but it's definitely still worth it."
Overall "If cable internet or similar is not an option than this is your best bet."

This company is great. Before I ordered I had called their customer service line a few times and was connected with a representative immediately (no hold) each time. The rep was always professional and friendly, and after I ordered my 3G/4G Hotspot (Verizon) I decided I also wanted to purchase the USB wifi adapter. Unfortunately I had ordered the Hotspot already and thought I would have to pay additional shipping for the adapter, however when I called customer service they just added the adapter to my initial order and threw it in the box with my Hotspot when they shipped it (which was shipped the same day I ordered). I received my order 2 days after it was placed and the internet service is great. I'm so happy I didn't have to resort to satellite internet or have to pay Verizon more for less. These guys really are great...I have no complaints and would highly recommend them if cable is not available in your area.

Comments:
Mr_Thomas

join:2013-02-25
·Millenicom

I like Millenicom

Millenicom is the best in my area of Alabama, in the woods with no one around 1000 yards. surrounded by trees. Verizon 4g lte was taking a shot but it paid off big time with the Wilson booster. I get speeds of 14 -22 Mbps downloads and 4-5 Mbps uploads and 59 - 30 ping. This is very very go for my area i get no other internet service out here not even dial up. I use straight talk phone service which is pretty good also and i think they are on the Verizon Tower. 20g is alot of data unlimited would be better by 20g will do for now. If you are in doubt chose Millenicom!!