VBUZZER page on DSLReports

Review by Yvanoe See Profile

Good "Good for the price"

This morning 2012/03/17 we have no more phone and the site not working.

Comments:

wire2fiber

Vbuzzer down

I'm facing the same issue

Johny Boy

@videotron.ca

Re: Vbuzzer down

Same here in Montreal (Quebec)... :-(

eastyorker

@teksavvy.com
same here. was working fine till yesterday.

@acanac.net
Same issue here -vanished ?? server / services / website are down since this morning.
I'm unable get more details and contact the company,
they must has serious problems -

2 edits
Voicemail is working but, yeah, phone and website are down.

Orleans, ON
Hope this is just a technical issue and not something more.

d_Frustrated

@rogers.com

Re: My phones down as well

Site is still reachable at the top domain level ie vbuzzer.com They seem to have messed up the DNS entries for the www subdomain.

As for phone service, I also am down. Seems as though my ATA registers successfully the first time after every reboot and I can get one call out after which registration fails and service is down.

Orleans, ON
Very strange - I have a friend in town also using Vbuzzer and same Internet provider (Teksavvy) and he is having no problems? I tried google DNS and OpenDNS and still nothing - can't even get the soft phone working. NE1 have a clue what is going on?

Ok - I fixed it

Looks like it is DNS issues - I switched from my teksavvy DNS to OpenDNS, rebooted my ATA and all is back. In addition, I can now reach www.vbuzzer.com using the openDNS servers - can't reach it using teksavvy or GoogleDNS servers - get the under construction page - very strange.

Hope this helps
Cheers

Re: Fixed it

Using the cache check on OpenDNS gives addresses for vbuzzer.com that still give me the under construction page.

North York, ON
vbuzzer.com is now working, but www.vbuzzer.com gives under construction.

@acanac.net
Issue seems resolved »www.vbuzzer.com/ is now working
Also SIP service up

VKIR

@caneris.com

Re: Both Site & services are back up

Can anyone confirm that, cause I still can't reach both from vbuzzer messenger, PAP device, and www.vbuzzer.com?
It would really suck if the company went under?

Re: Both Site & services are back up

It's been working fine for me since Sunday
Try rebooting your Modem / Router Sip device
Yvanoe

join:2012-03-13
My vbuzzer don't work anymore until monday 26 mars and now my my Vbuzzer messenger don't connect eather.
I send a couple of messsage to Vbuzzer support and they send my back after 2 days "to go to the forum".

Very bad support,I by a "OOMA TELO" at Costco and I plug on internet and now I have a phone working very well.

TY

@netvigator.com

Re: vbuzzer messenger down

as of today (April 2, 2012) located in Hong Kong, Vbuzzer is still NOT WORKING. Please help, I get frustrated and need to contact family members in Toronto. Thanks a lot.

VB

@teksavvy.com
I'm in Toronto. My SIP adapter still works with VBuzzer configs, but VBuzzer messenger stopped working a few days ago, and their forum is also down.