ooma page on DSLReports

Review by McDuff See Profile

• Location: Royal Oak,Oakland,MI
Good "Great quality, reliability, and good device design"
Bad "Nothing yet"
Overall "Highly recommend"

After trying a few other VOIP providers which start out with a great deal for the first year or two, and mediocre service / quality, I decided to switch out to my Cable company's phone service. They recently increased the billing for phone service with an additional charge, so I decided I would give Voip another try. After checking out the options and reviews here, I went with Ooma - which had a rebate program going on.

I've been with them over a month now, and I have had no hiccups, glitches or issues and the call quality has been as good as what we had from our cable company. I also very much like the Ooma device which works like an answering machine. They have all the features I would expect or use from a Voip company, and, the website is very easy to navigate. I am probably going to go with their premier service which will add $10 a month, because I do like many of the features and this will allow you to port your phone for free which would normally be $40.

Overall a great option - if you look at the reviews, they're very few negative on Ooma and given my experience, I have to concur!

Comments: