voip.ms page on DSLReports

Review by mikeima See Profile

• Location: South Hadley,Hampshire,MA
Good "Cheap; great customization"
Bad "AWFUL SERVICE"
Overall "bad call routing; skip this one"

I really wanted to give voip.ms a try. Their pricing and customization is great, and the subaccounts allowing multiple devices is a great feature. However.. their service is awful. The time to connect a call is painfully slow, but the inbound routing is what made me drop them. I worked with them for 3 months to correct the problem; but ultimately they said I was lying. The problem was when someone called the call would not connect and just drop. All of their tests worked (loopback etc) but after 10+ people have told me that they could not connect (including 2 of my own cell phones on different networks) The fact that voicemail didn't even connect meant it was their problem but working with their chat service proved to be an exercise in futility. At one point they called me to test the line and told me they could not talk to me that I had to use chat to communicate with them. That's just poor service.

I switched to callcentric and have had ZERO problems with call connects. (I have had 5+ years of experience with voip providers in a business setting)

Comments:
grand total

join:2005-10-26
Mississauga

Contract?

You had a 3-month contract with VoIP.ms? I wasn't aware that a contract was even possible.

N9MD
·VOIPO
·CIKTEL Telecom

Re: Contract?

said by grand total:

No ... the reviewer stated: "I worked with them for 3 months to correct the problem..."