Radioactif page on DSLReports

Review by r8u7y6t See Profile

Bad "RUDE SERVICE/BAD TECH SUPPORT"
Overall "GO SOMEWHERE ELSE"

I DO NOT SUGGEST THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE -  I would suggest any company other than these guys - they are incredibly rude and unprofessional, and do not offer good technical support.  We used Radioactif for approximately 3 years before switching to Bell for a cheaper price.  I called and cancelled the Radioactif service well in advance only to see that we were still being charged on our visa 3 months later.  When I called them the man I dealt with was INCREDIBLY RUDE AND KEPT HANGING UP ON ME!! He was the only person working, so every time I called back I got him no matter which department I selected. He said the only way to cancel our internet service was via their website - why had nobody told me this??  He also told me that they were still being charged by Bell for the line (they're a Bell reseller), but REFUSED to send me any information I could take to Bell and simply hung up on me repeatedly instead. Unfortunately, this is NOT THE FIRST TIME we've had to deal with this kind of service from them.  We've had technical problems in the past, which resulted in our purchasing a new modem only to discover it was a problem with their servers - after days of troubleshooting with RUDE TECHNICIANS and NO INTERNET.

Comments: