old twc page on DSLReports
No six month summary.
Closed to new reviews.

Review by catbrat90 See Profile

• Location: Cincinnati,Hamilton,OH
Good "The services worked as advertised"
Bad "Price after promotion expires"
Overall "They have good services and support to fix any issue that may arise"

I went back to Time Warner Cable in December 2010 as a Road Runner Turbo and Digital Phone Customer. I was happy with those services and I had Directv at that time. I found out after Christmas that Time Warner Cable was offering a package called Signature Home. That included 50/5 internet speeds and a multi room DVR and digital phone service. I thought I would give it a try because it sounded like a good deal. They had my install scheduled a week after the new year and I have been happy with that level of service ever since I got it.

I left Time Warner Cable to go to Cincinnati Bell Zoomtown on Oct 4, 2012. For an offer I recieved in the mail. All of the services were working fine until Cincinnati Bell Changed our cabinet over to the new FTTN Cabinet they installed. After that lost packets and intermitent speed tests from their server. I had tech out to the house that said that was normal including their network enginner. Going Back to Time Warner at least they fix and acknowledge their problems.

Here is the link to the Cincinnati Bell Forum I posted in when I had their service.

»Questions about Cincinnati Bell FTTN Fioptics Service

They are scheduled to reinstall my services Oct 30, 2012. I am not going back to their signature home. I got a better deal without signature home.

Comments: