old twc page on DSLReports
No six month summary.
Closed to new reviews.

Review by milkman82 See Profile

• Location: Lakewood,Cuyahoga,OH
Good "The Download speed is solid and fast!"
Bad "The upload speed is slower than advertised and support is horrible!"
Overall "I like the fact I am not capped or port blocked!"

·T-Mobile US
The service was setup on the time frame and trouble free. I was happy when I noticed the download speed was as advertised.

However, I am disappointed to see the upload speed is subpar as running only at half the speed as advertised and sometimes less.

Tech support has admitted to the issue. However, resolving the issue is another story.

I am very happy Time Warner has no caps, also no port blocking. Just hope they get the issue resolved soon.

Update 6/6/2012

THey still have not resolved the upload speed! Have ran 5 truck rolls wasted my time repeatedly on the phone and them coming on site. When on the phone, I just run speed tests. When they come out, they just check signal levels at the house. With the same repetitive ending "we will get this resolved" They have never once actually taken the matter serious from what I can see. After the very first tech came out and did all the correct testing with a test modem and running up and down the street testing the nodes. He had confirmed I had a street wide issue. However, shortly after that he got promoted to maintenance. Since then, I just get this sorry techs who hardly understand how computers work.... Sad really...

However, I still have the no port blocking and zero cap to look forward too.

Comments: