old twc page on DSLReports
No six month summary.
Closed to new reviews.

Review by scififan68 See Profile

• Location: Fremont,Dodge,NE
Good "Great Constant Extreme 30/5 Service! Good phone service. Fine TV service. No caps."
Bad "Expensive, especially if you don't bundle."
Overall "Extreme is worth it if you can get a great bundle price!"

We just got Docsis 3 activated on 10/17/12, but couldn't get Extreme until 11/28/12 and actually had Extreme activated two days later. I own my own SB6141 with a WNDR3700 router and an Arris TM502G MTA for phone. It has been great so far and I'm very happy with the service! Getting a constant 31/5Mbps at all times of the day. Phone service has been good, except that a code was missing for the mta, so phone did not work, but that was corrected same day. The Samsung HD DVR looks nice as does the Black Navigator. Some channels seem to be over compressed, while others look fine, so I'd say overall the TV service is fine.

Phone support has been good overall but not perfect so I gave Tech support 4/5. The people at the office have been very nice and helpful. Technicians who have come over to install new equipment or check on signals have all been very helpful and did there jobs well. To sum all of this up, all I can say is that I'm happy.

»speedtest.net/result/2355786762.png