Skybeam page on DSLReports

Review by rmccomack See Profile

• Location: Trenton,Fannin,TX
  • Telco party Verizon
Good "Nothing but a letter stating they bought out my internet service provider. Taken as a Warning that my service will now suck!"
Bad "Everything!"
Overall "They buy out isp's that are taking care of their customers, and Crap all over the people paying for the service!"

Update: 5/22/2011 It's been two months since I have been trying to contact them, and get things resolved. They never return phone calls, they never respond to emails, or never pick up on their chat support. Service is still just as bad, if not worse. I guess I will have to do the same thing I did with my last ISP and drive to their office and make a scene, so they can promise the world, but not ever attempt to deliver what they promise. Better yet, I can show up at the front door of the top guy in the country with a bull horn and let his neighbors know how bad this guy is at running legitimate business that charges his customers for something that he obviously can't deliver!

It's a sad day to find out that Skybeam (Texas) just bought out Partnership broadband (Texas)! I already went through this same stupid scenario with Rhino Communications (Oklahoma) who bought out Skytex (Texas) and drove the service into the ground. Basically they buy out smaller ISP's and turn the satisfactory service into nothing but hell and headaches, as they milk you of your money month by month, as they make up unintelligent excuses about why they can't deliver service to their customers. Its simple math folks! You can't resell more bandwidth than you buy! You have to stop expanding your customer base, unless you have the bandwidth available to sell! This should be illegal, and those of us who are being lied to should be compensated for all the countless hours we spend trying to use the service we pay for, but don't receive! To those who are running these organizations, talk is cheap! You show people by doing!

Not flapping your worthless mouths into a telephone, nor your worthless fingers on a keyboard! Words are Cheap when they don't mean anything! Good intentions are just that, Good intentions. Pull your heads out and show those that pay your bills, month by month, some results! I am a customer that is being screwed by those who take my money monthly for something that I never get! Sounds like these kinds of companies are basically ran by professional crooks, by the way they treat those who pay their bills! About 5 days ago, since Skybeam started screwing with something that wasn't broken, my service has severely sucked. Now I average between 10% to 25% of the download/upload speeds I pay for, and my latency and ping has skyrocketed from between 20 ms to 60 ms, to 100 ms to 400 ms! Thanks Skybeam for the great welcome you are giving your new customers!

Comments: