Virgin Mobile Broadband page on DSLReports

Review by Leo84115 See Profile

• Location: Salt Lake City,Salt Lake,UT
Good "Absolutely nothing"
Bad "Customer service and connectivity"
Overall "Don't ever trust this company's internet service promise!"

I ordered the broadband2go service in September of 2012 thinking that it might be a good way to get some mobility and fast internet access because they promised me that there is 4G network in my area (downtown Salt lake City, UT). The only problem? There wasn't! After two ridiculous weeks of back and forth and more than 10 hours of frustrations with a change of device, I finally realized that Virgin Mobile was not able to provide 4G service in areas they promised. I see no reason of paying $40 a month for unreliable 3G service and canceled my account within a month and sent back the device and hoping for the refund of the price for the device as they promised. It is now 4 months later and they till deny they ever received my device. When I was a paying customer, returning the device was no questions asked. After I stopped paying, they ask for proof of mailing the device even though they have provided me with a tracking number. It is absolutely one of the most unreliable company to work with. After reading other reviews, I wish I had read them before. It is as bad as most of the bad reviews suggested. I suggest you never do business with this dishonest company!

Comments: