TekSavvy Cable page on DSLReports

Review by BGB See Profile

• Location: Waterloo,ON
Good "Install went smoothly"
Bad "None at this point in time"
Overall "When things go smoothly it works well"

Unlike some of the reviews out there, my install went smoothly. The day I discovered it was available in my area, and i confirmed it was not a error in the postal code db by a TekSavvy Employe, I registered for the service. Several days later, I received my SB 6120 modem, and my installation date. The Rogers tech came during the time slot registered, and had me up and running in under 10 mins. Other than the order confirmation and the installation date, I did not get any other communication from TekSavvy. The service has been running smoothly since the install, with me getting full speed (45/4) not only during off peak hours, but during peak hours as well.

Update 5/03/2014: Updated to reflect newer speeds and the fact I switched from a unlimited to capped 300GB plan (Which it is still generous compared to the incumbents.) Still quite happy with the service so far.

member for 5.1 years, 1883 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Martin
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

Thanks for your review

Thanks for taking the time to review our services. Glad to hear everything went smoothly with your install & that the service has been working as expected.

Enjoy your service.