TekSavvy Cable page on DSLReports

Review by Xuhum See Profile

• Location: Canada
Good "Cheap, Reliable, Fast, Friendly Support, Transparent"
Bad "Order Form, Dragged by Ball and Chain of Rogers"
Overall "Well worth my money, will continue to do service with Teksavvy!"

It's been a week since my Cable Internet got activated. Had 2 downtime's at 2-3am, I highly suspect being Rogers' fault, trust me. Am getting the full 15/1 speeds as advertised. Installation went ok by Rogers contractor.

Love that Teksavvy is very transparent when it comes to technical details such as their POI link speeds, and if a POI is becoming congested [which they promised to cancel new orders if it does ] and if there is downtime someone from Teksavvy is sure to post it here. Even the Teksavvy CEO posts here from time to time to keep us updated!

I think they could improve on the Order Form very much, it's been the same style for years. Every major and small website in this century has modern order forms. I believe Teksavvy could get a freelancer or someone to create a new one, or just add order steps and click next to go to the next step, not do it all at once like it is now.

(ex. 1 - Choose Package /w detailed Information, 2 - Customer Information & Create MYWorld Account, 3 - Billing, 4 - Order Confirmation, 5 - Redirect to new MYWorld Account)

Aside from the order form and website Teksavvy is definitely a good bang for your buck and I would recommend them any day.

member for 7 years, 1076 visits, last login: a few hours ago