| Review by jord |
member for 7.5 years, 149 visits, last login: 321 days ago
updated 1.6 years ago
- $48 per month
- about 14 days
- "If it mostly works, it'll probably be fine"
- "If it doesn't...don't expect service (if any)"
- "Teksavvy was idolized for service - not so much nowadays..."
|Pre Sales information:|
Value for money:
(ratings match consensus)
This is just a quick write up, as I really DO hope to change it to something much much better later on.
I and many others use to love Teksavvy for what it did best: Customer Service *with* the kitchen sink.
However, since the debut of it's cable internet service, followed by the subsequent inability to say 'no' to new accounts/sign-ups; it's prior qualities have become little more than a distant dream.
Their business model focused on 'SERVICE'...but they're probably *beyond* 10x serviceable capacity right now (i.e. so many customers, it's now known for the polar opposite).
If Teksavvy is to retain or regain it's previous business model, it needs to:
- stop taking on 'new' customers: Boats close to capsizing from over capacity, aren't helped by adding more to a dire problem.
- truncate/cut back customers (incredibly difficult) until 'acceptable service' levels are re-achieved '&' improved upon.
*OR* merrily continue on it's way until push comes to shove.
Got Teksavvy's Extreme Cable package: Getting 1,500Kpbs/800Kpbs (avg) from (ad) 15,000Kpbs/1000Kpbs.
| |TSI MartinPremium
Thanks for Feedback Thank you for providing the following feedback. Wasn't sure if your service was working or not. I believe from what I read, the main issue is we grew too big so fast that the service level you were accustomed too has dropped. We are working on things to get it better, it is a work in progress. We appreciate once again the feedback, changes are on the way to make things much better.
TSI Martin (Escalations) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )