TekSavvy Cable page on DSLReports

Review by oldsam See Profile

Good "Good speeds throughout the day, exceeds promised (up to 28-33mbps) during off peak hours"
Bad "None so far."
Overall "Moving from Rogers to Teksavvy has been a very good decision."

·WIND Mobile
I ordered the Teksavvy Extreme Cable Pro package back in july, since I've been aching to move to an unlimited connection (I was with Rogers). The initial procedures to switch to Teksavvy did not go very smoothly, and I ended up without an internet connection for 4 days. My house was supposed to be already connected and I only needed to plug in the cable, but about 10 days after the order, I get an email saying that It will have to be new order. I was given a specific day where my connection will be activated, and everything went extremely smoothly from there onward. I was a bit skeptical because of all the negative reviews regarding slowness during off peak hours, but my experience so far has been absolutely amazing. I only had one downtime, and it was from 3:00 to 5:00am, and that's about it. I'm now paying the same as what I was paying back with Rogers, and I'm so much happier. I stream about 90 hours of HD content a month and I don't even have to worry about it.

Comments: